Jump to content

Nyaaa

Senior Member
  • Posts

    119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nyaaa

  1. Thanks, I think its okay to get the full game like this, since I bought it twice(ps4 and pc) Edit: @Joka is it possbile to make this one for non-jb phones?
  2. Have a good day and stay active here
  3. Hope we both can win this giveaway
  4. Hello, I'm new in this game (Level 26). I know I need to get Veromos as fast as I can i think. Does anyone know a guild where I can get Ifrit shards very easy?
  5. Hi @DiDA I have 2 suggestions. Adding 2FA gives us more account security. I like the pinned reply thing, but what is if there are more replies with useful information? I think merging replies would be great
  6. not possible to have it on the same device, I use 2 phones. @DiDA Can you add godmode for the first monster, I heard its possible?
  7. Nyaaa

    Count to 4,000

    Lets reset to have a little bit more fun 1
  8. Or even longer ...
  9. Dont do it, sell me your phone, I need JB
  10. did you buy your iPhone from a private person online or from a website where it says its new?
  11. Nyaaa

    Count to 4,000

    2829
  12. Whats white on the top and black on the bottom?
  13. is it possible to get no skill cooldown for non jb devices?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines