Jump to content

Bumblebee

Senior Member
  • Posts

    204
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bumblebee

  1. thanks! wait still works on new updates?
  2. fb account is for android only not for ios device
  3. me me me me pick me!!!
  4. I'm in also thanks for this giveaway!
  5. When i open the app its blank like no pictures movies
  6. It show up in connected sign like "Connected (i)" mine was this sign " Not connected (i)" my device not accepting it
  7. to play with ma friends (Metal slug)
  8. I need your help guys this Bluetooth problem Ok lets start. So i turn on Bluetooth and paring the device (android) and it was successful but its say not supported .btw my device is ios 8.1.2
  9. nice i will try it now thank yu again.. I have it already till i jailbreak mate its annoying to see it
  10. hey buddy.. I can't see tty in my settings uhmm.. Is it okay to reset my phone? Im jailbroken
  11. Its like a keyboard and a phone in a top
  12. https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/10998044_839924179406755_7706717289160185572_n.jpgyoupron How do i turn it off??
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines