Jump to content

Ultra Magnus

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    1,027
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ultra Magnus

  1. Thanks Update to 2.9 please!
  2. The asphalt extreme cheat does work. You just need to restart the app after every race.
  3. The asphalt extreme cheat does work. You just need to restart the app after every race.
  4. Thanks, is school over for you yet?
  5. Yea they are banning like crazy now. Not sure what can be done
  6. Not working on iOS 8.4. I can see the mod menu and I can select the items but nothing changes in the game
  7. I have the same issue. But I will never leave 8.4!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines