Jump to content

Brucelee

Member
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brucelee

  1. Hi all I need your help I use a hack for modern combat 5 I instal preference loader+Mobilsubstrate and then the Deb. When I respring, iPad block with Apple logo. I have this message when I instal the Deb: [exec dpkg -i] ... bash-4.0# dpkg -i "/var/mobile/Documents/mc5150.deb" ; Selecting previously deselected package com.xxxx.moderncombat5hack. (Reading database ... 2951 files and directories currently installed.) Unpacking com.xxxxxx.moderncombat5hack (from .../mobile/Documents/mc5150.deb) ... Setting up com.xxxxxx.moderncombat5hack (1.3.0) ... system version 8.400000 we are on ios8 target path should be /ModernCombat5.app/ModernCombat5 target detected /User/Containers/Bundle/Application//Xxxxxxx-XXXX -xxxx-xxxx-Xxxxxxxxxxx/ModernCombat5.app/ModernCombat5 detect FAT_MACH_HEADER detect armv7 module offset 4000,size ef3770 detect armv64 module offset 400000,size 7037ef00 start to do swap header trick bash-4.0# Sorry for my very bad English Thank you very much for you help
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines