Jump to content

slashformayor

Member
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slashformayor

  1. @DiDA New update as of yesterday to 2.7.0 i believe for Antman and Wasp event. When you get chance, cheers dude.
  2. I cannot use the hack anymore, as it is asking me to upgrade during the loading screen. It worked once but as i had to install the app store version to open the orbs I cannot seem to go back to the hacked version. @DiDA is it possible to get an update and also to be able to open orbs in the hacked version, even if they are not free. Thank you.
  3. @DiDA I'm getting an error when trying to open capsules. When i open the screen i get a "Expected the price of 'goldGrabBag' to consist of a single type. Received = 0 GrabBagPicker.btn_access". Rest of the game seems to be working ok. Any ideas?
  4. I'm still getting an upgrade notice, i can still play if i tap later, but unable to buy the orbs etc. Am i doing something wrong? Thanks for the update though @DiDA
  5. Ah i see, sorry. As far as i am aware there is a way to install multiple versions of an app on the same device, however, only one can use the Game Centre login, meaning the second one is local only. Obviously this would not work, although you could potentially unlock the characters, they would be locked to the local version of the app and not connected to a cloud based save game.
  6. No, saves don't carry across platforms, even though the option has said coming soon since the games release. This is how I used to play Family Guy, use android to gather resources etc and use iOS to play.
  7. @DiDA Any chance of looking into the possibility of making the leaderboard prizes available to buy (or free lol), or even a leaderboard bypass for us banned users. This event has basically locked us out of this months content. Thank you.
  8. I had 500k, I just can't spend it all lol. I'm hoping rarity shards for the characters will be added to the shop, as well as the outfits, but I doubt they will. Which is a shame as I've been playing since day one of release and have everything minus some enemy prisons. is there no way to bypass the ban?
  9. Yes, once i select character it displays the leaderboard popup but has a message stating i have been banned from leaderboards. Has been the same for over a year. I'm guessing it has something to do with me having over 230k of shards i'm hoarding lol. I don't want to contact customer support as they will be able to see my game and possibly remove my save etc. If there is genuinly a way to circumvent the ban, even if it means paying a small fee, i am willing!
  10. I would like to know how to get unbanned as well please. I've been banned since last year. I'm guessing they have cottoned on to the hack unlocking outfits etc. Is there anyway to circumvent the ban, or even allow us to 'buy' the outfits outright? Visions and Hulk both have outfits that are now unattainable. Thank you.
  11. Yeah, i'm getting the same message too. Still usable by clicking the 'later' button though.
  12. I'm getting a 'game requires update' message pop up since last night. I am still able to play the game but certain parts not available. Is it possible the hack needs an update?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines