Jump to content

GoldenHoax

Member
  • Posts

    91
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GoldenHoax

  1. Bumping this, any update?
  2. After update 1.0.39, this doesn’t work anymore. Needs an update.
  3. The latest update to CRK isn’t necessary, I downgraded with AppStore ++ and I’m still able to play the game with the hack, it doesn’t make me update.
  4. Feeling real down lately.
  5. Feeling less cold now, but man do I bags having art block.
  6. I doubt anyone wants to update this anymore, but I hope it can get an update. It either doesn’t work or I’m not doing it right lol.
  7. Man, it was super cold today and only indoors.
  8. Probably yeah, I just ain’t getting vip for one hack lol
  9. Feeling pretty good as of late, it’s getting cold tho.
  10. Maybe she’s got a heavy work load, I’ll wait.
  11. So it seems Disney finally put up a brick wall that won’t let me play the game anymore since my device is jailbroken. After a few seconds of loading up the game it tells me “Detecting the possibility of cheating A tool for cheating has been detected. This service cannot be used until the corresponding tool is deleted.” And then I’m forced out of the app. Is there any fix to this or will I have to download and play the game on a non jailbroken phone? Things I've tried but don’t work: Liberty Lite, Xcon, and vnodebypass.
  12. Does this work anymore? 🤔
  13. Has anyone figured out how to hack the outfits?
  14. Well it seems I’m not the only one who can’t use this, please fix it, thanks!
  15. Why does the game freeze right at the beginning?
  16. I just cannot seem to download this hack, when I click the download I’m taken to a 404 not found page ☹️
  17. Street Fighter Crossover is here 🤗
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines