Jump to content

GoldenHoax

Member
  • Posts

    91
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GoldenHoax

  1. Says (All Version), but isn’t working with version 1.0.24.
  2. Is there anyway to get unlock all clothes? There use to be way in editing the files, but they caught on and you get a “data has been corrupted” message 😕. Cool mod still😄!
  3. The download link is broken and it takes me to a 404 page
  4. Edit: Nvm I got it figured out.
  5. I’m probably just that dumb, but I don’t see an option to turn on the mod menu I got this hack on iOS 12.4.8, can anyone help? 😆
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines