Jump to content

Mag1

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mag1

  1. I Usually do the 10 draw and get at least 1 SSR character I sugest you only do those.
  2. Ha I have noticed that but still don’t know why it happeneds the hack don’t work in your characters but your friend you take to battle still gets the hack we gotta ask they fix that.
  3. Keep it up great hacks.
  4. Nice time to have fun
  5. You could do anything withought vip now we can do all the songs we want thx.
  6. I like this game and making me lvl 50 from the start is pretty insane keep it up.
  7. In my opinion they should leave it like it is mods are good and all but they ruined the game mechanics.
  8. Wow I never knew there was rule of survival on pc
  9. The lowest rank possible I’m pretty bad at the game.
  10. Like dida said it would be too op having those hacks.
  11. Yeah I’m betting there is a bunch of hackers in that game it’s not even fun no more.
  12. You to buddy
  13. Sure we can play classic depending on what rank you are on ID:75767990 win rate 54% in epic rank.
  14. My ID:75767990 I’m in epic just saying if you still in legend add me and we can play rank im a decent player like to play safe.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines