Jump to content

Mag1

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mag1

  1. For me it was all might lol.
  2. If they done this for real I’ll just keep going.
  3. Yes u should it’s so boring in the biggining. just seeing how Luffy (Main character) goes in search for his crew. But it gets really good around ep 500 and on. Good anime thou
  4. the Anime is pretty good when is not sasuke involved he drives me crazy. When naruto keeps constantly saying “We gotta rescue Sasuke” over and over again. Every time naruto says that I just think he is in love with Sasuke for real.????
  5. Only finished season 1 and got bored of it ??
  6. Nice we can enjoy the game to it’s max potential.
  7. For me it’s the mp7 I killed them fast at close range
  8. Thx for the topic.
  9. Silver I’m trying to get to gold.
  10. Lol having lots of hacks will make the game to much unfair for others don’t you guys think.
  11. Wish I could help but having aim bot would be to op and you will probably get banned fast.
  12. Thx but it sucks that I only have an iPhone and not an android.
  13. I wish I could have a UR character
  14. UR ULTRA INSTICT GOKU UR GOLDEN FRIEZA UR GOKU SJ 1 (GT) UR GOUKU SSJ2 (GT) KALIFLOU SSJ2 CHAMPA
  15. I played for 3 months now and I haven’t got banned.
  16. Lucky some that have LR character I wish I could have one
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines