Jump to content

phacy12

Senior Member
  • Posts

    140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phacy12

  1. Hello guys trying to find an app or tweak to save twitter videos on my iphone.. Any suggestions?
  2. Yeah i guess thats the only way to use both at same time thanks.
  3. Yeah unfortunately some of ny hacks are not working after uninstalling xCon
  4. Oh you the man! Thank you! But what if i need xCon?
  5. Twitter on Safari works perfectly can see the pictures its on the Twitter App that im having trouble. I reset it still not working:(
  6. Tried my LTE and Wifi and work Wifi no luck
  7. Didnt work.. I have more than 6GB left
  8. Hello guys it has been a week i cant view pictures on my Twitter account i have iphone 6 jailbroken if you guys can help ill appreciate! I uninstalled/reinstalled no luck.. Even updated it today no luck either..
  9. Can you tell us step by step pleasee
  10. I did no luck
  11. Hello everyone. Some of my apps keep crashing couldnt find the culprit tweak i installer crashreporter too but its crashing lol so could you help me!
  12. i get the 1000 coins but how do I bypass the jailbreak detection??
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines