Jump to content

Rayan-

Senior Member
  • Posts

    300
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayan-

  1. Nope, crashes when I open it up. I even tried to delete all my tweaks then open CrashReporter but nothing, same problem. Even tried downloading one from a different repo...
  2. I don't think so.. If only it happened earlier so that you could downgrade but right now I guess you'll just have to update..
  3. Rick and Morty
  4. That's so gay
  5. Hello! I'm on iOS 9.5.3 on a jailbroken ipad mini 2, I installed CrashReporter because I had a couple of problems with crashing and such, Only to find out that when I open CrashReporter It just crashes after a while . Anything I should know? Thanks.
  6. Why is there a cheat for this game?
  7. Hello! Enjoy your stay!
  8. Good job!
  9. Just saw this Wow
  10. Sadly doesn't support my IOS version Good job though!
  11. Enjoy your stay
  12. You can't, you have to update
  13. Inapropriate section.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines