Jump to content

Rayan-

Senior Member
  • Posts

    300
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayan-

  1. I don't have an iPad 4 with h3lix on iOS 10.3.3.
  2. Finally, good job by the way! And you're welcome.
  3. Ah yes, this was posted in the Save Games cheats section, my bad. Thought it was Free jailbroken cheats
  4. Instead of 'Hack', put the Save Game tag. Nice job by the way.
  5. Check out the cydia section.
  6. Cydia comes with jailbreak, jailbreak is simply freeing yourself from the restrictions by the manufacturer, in this cas Apple. A jailbreak is available for different iOS versions, basically, if you have an iPhone 7 on iOS 10.3.3, you'll need a jailbreak that is compatible for that version. There are also jailbreaks for 32-bit and 64-bit devices. To jailbreak, you need to to go in your settings and look for your iOS version, for example, if it's 10.3.3, you'll look for "iOS 10.3.3 for 64-bit device" since you have an iPhone 7. And you'll just have to follow some steps.
  7. I don't know, I only used iTunes. Try downloading an older version.
  8. Now that I think about it, I did have the same problem as yours, none of the packages appeared in cydia, and everytime I opened it, an error message popped up. I restored everything with iTunes, Set up my iPhone and rejailbroke it. Everything worked fine in cydia, no error message and all the packages appeared. If iTunes doesn't solve it, then it's a lost cause.
  9. Are the files exactly the same?
  10. "Hey guys! Vsauce here!"
  11. Are you on h3lix? Meridian? Or g0blin? Be more specific.
  12. I don't think so. This cracked me up though.
  13. Welcome and enjoy your stay!
  14. You can't see any packages on cydia?
  15. If you reset your iPad, shouldn't the jailbreak be gone? Why do you still have cydia?
  16. I think it will redownload them, I'm not sure though.
  17. Backup your data on iCloud, download iTunes then plug in your iPad, after that go into DFU mode by holding the power and home button for 10 seconds. There should be a pop up on iTunes saying that your iPad is in DFU mode, click on restore. When restoring is done, use the previously backed up data.
  18. Wait, do you want to remove the tweaks or all of the jailbreak?
  19. I think Anemone still isn't supported on Electra.
  20. If there isn't any way to downgrade the graphics in the settings, it's a lost cause.
  21. Post it in the support section, not here.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines