Jump to content

TheFreakzz

Member
  • Posts

    98
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheFreakzz

  1. currently problems with AppSync? because when I install an ipa and want to open it, nothing happens. The app does not open and there is no message. nothing happens. Now I wanted to reinstall AppSync again. But I deleted it and I can't install it anymore. the repo is https://cydia.akemi.ai/
  2. @Peter su Can you please show me how you did this?
  3. Video Tutorial pls?
  4. @K_K can you please update to 1.10.1?🙏
  5. It works now ! I installed AppSync Unified and then I was able to install the ipa Thanks @Rook
  6. Hello I hope someone can help me. I get this message every time I want to install a .ipa. Error verifying the code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.KWr8RZ/extracted/Payload/Asphalt8.app: 0xe8008001 (An unknown error occurred.) Uncover iPhone 11 Pro 14.5.1 jailbreak
  7. Update pls to 1.10.1
  8. @rook @Laxus Thanks it Works. The App is installed. @Laxus I registered on Spotify and now the app crashes every time. Do you have any idea why that could be?
  9. All right! The app I want to install is Spotify. Can you please give me an example of what I could call the Bundle ID? Thank You
  10. @RookHow exactly do I do this with a custom random bundle ID? from Sideloaldy's advanced options just select the option change Bundle ID?
  11. It's all over already. Only Use Anisette authentication is On
  12. Hello I'm trying to install a .ipa with sideloadly, but every time I get the message ERROR: Guru Meditation 0db732 @ 760: 3aea77 Failed: (9412) 'com.spotify.client .P2BQ2BXAVQ' is not a valid identifier for an app an identifier containing only alphanumeric characters, dots, asterisk and that does not start with pass ..
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines