Mangaia
Senior Member-
Posts
208 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mangaia
-
IPA Mod Menu Stick War 3 (Auto Update) +8 Jailed Cheats
Mangaia replied to Parxdy's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Thanks -
Kritika: The White Knights v5.24.3 Jailed Cheats +12
Mangaia replied to Rook's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Thanks! -
How do I disable the debug menu? The “X” doesn’t work…
- 235 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
- (and 2 more)
-
Eid 2023 Giveaway! 🔺BIG WINS🔻ONLY Ws HERE🔺CLICK NOW🔻
Mangaia replied to 0xygen 's topic in Community Giveaways
Cats 🐈⬛ Ducks 🦆 -
Non-Jailbroken Hack Duet Display v2.2.6 - Pro Unlocked!
Mangaia replied to EzzPrograms's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Hi, I am getting NSURLErrorDoamin - -999 when I try to login for the AIR option? How can fix this and use Air ? Thanks in advance. -
What I dis to make it work was downgrade the carly app and now even the smart mechanic works 😂 Also I disabled the updates.
-
IPA Mod Menu Hole.io v2.27.10 [OVERPOWERED Debugger]
Mangaia replied to Parxdy's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Does not work as shown in the video for me. None of the cheats in the debug menu work except for the coins/gems in cheat panel. No in-app purchases in my debug panel -
IPA Mod Menu Hole.io v2.27.10 [OVERPOWERED Debugger]
Mangaia replied to Parxdy's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Thanks -
Hack Carly — OBD2 car scanner [Latest Version] +1
Mangaia replied to Snipsnip's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I had to downgrade the application and then it worked fine. -
Doesn’t seem to work. I’m on a jailbroken 12 PM on iOS 14.4 https://prnt.sc/0_f2cqX8Zp7Z
-
Hack Carly — OBD2 car scanner [Latest Version] +1
Mangaia replied to Snipsnip's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Didn’t seem to work. https://prnt.sc/0_f2cqX8Zp7Z -
Hack Carly — OBD2 car scanner [Latest Version] +1
Mangaia replied to Snipsnip's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks. Will test -
Mod Menu Hack Mighty DOOM v1.13.1 +2 Cheats [ Damage Multiplier ]
Mangaia replied to Puddin's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
It says cannot connect to game server for some reason -
Mod Menu Hack Survivor!.io v5.2.0 +4++ mod
Mangaia replied to Saitama's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I just found out this is an issue with unc0vere Fugu14 jilbroken devices and that it cannot be fixed by the user. -
Mod Menu Hack Survivor!.io v5.2.0 +4++ mod
Mangaia replied to Saitama's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
For some reason whenever I install it and run the game the game crashes my Jailbreak. -
Mod Menu Hack Survivor!.io v5.2.0 +4++ mod
Mangaia replied to Saitama's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Non-Jailbroken Hack Duet Display v2.2.6 - Pro Unlocked!
Mangaia replied to EzzPrograms's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
It seems like the Duet does not have the Air/Pro option anywhere… -
Mod Menu Hack Among Us! Cheats v2026.3.31 +10
Mangaia replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Can’t login with the hack.. -
Mod Menu Hack The Chest: A Cursed Hero Cheats v1.0.14 +2
Mangaia replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Ту -
Mod Menu Hack Mech Arena - Shooting Game v3.390.00 +3 Cheats
Mangaia replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Ty