Jump to content

Mangaia

Senior Member
  • Posts

    208
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mangaia

  1. Hi, I am getting NSURLErrorDoamin - -999 when I try to login for the AIR option? How can fix this and use Air ? Thanks in advance.
  2. What I dis to make it work was downgrade the carly app and now even the smart mechanic works 😂 Also I disabled the updates.
  3. Does not work as shown in the video for me. None of the cheats in the debug menu work except for the coins/gems in cheat panel. No in-app purchases in my debug panel
  4. I had to downgrade the application and then it worked fine.
  5. Doesn’t seem to work. I’m on a jailbroken 12 PM on iOS 14.4 https://prnt.sc/0_f2cqX8Zp7Z
  6. Didn’t seem to work. https://prnt.sc/0_f2cqX8Zp7Z
  7. It says cannot connect to game server for some reason
  8. I just found out this is an issue with unc0vere Fugu14 jilbroken devices and that it cannot be fixed by the user.
  9. For some reason whenever I install it and run the game the game crashes my Jailbreak.
  10. It seems like the Duet does not have the Air/Pro option anywhere…
  11. Can’t login with the hack..
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines