Jump to content

Xylla

Senior Member
  • Posts

    582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xylla

  1. Dua Lipa - New Rules
  2. M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

  3. Saying this and thinking that someone will pity you and you'll win. You're wrong you still won't
  4. Bumping topics isint allowed
  5. Save game... AGAIN Save game... AGAIN
  6. I hate pencils 

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. Xylla

      Xylla

      They pointy 

    3. 0xygen

      0xygen

      @Xylla so u hate d!ck also? since its pointy? xD 

    4. Xylla

      Xylla

      @ZahirSher Seriously, I hate penises just because there extremely disgusting and slimey with veins and all. Yuck!

    5. 0xygen
    6. Xylla
  7. Cool!
  8. Really? Coincidence I think not
  9. I'm Alaskan, my hair are actually black
  10. how can you be me?
  11. So? I've been working my ass off for weeks and I did upload some pics here too.
  12. I'm really not fat... Do I look fat to you? I got 9 inch arms flexed
  13. Did you flip the image and put a black and white filter
  14. Fat? I ain't fat... at all!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines