Jump to content

Theronj770

Member
  • Posts

    74
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Theronj770

  1. Yeah @ZahirSherthe damage hack isn't working but score does, I appreciate the hack but I would love it if you could fix damage! Tia!
  2. Yeah the app is 2.8.0 now! Update whenever possible please! Thanks in advance!
  3. Careful when using this, it got me banned
  4. Thanks man i truly appreciate it!
  5. Great work! May I request a walking dead hack from you?
  6. Hey guys my name is Theron, Figured i'd introduce my self seeing as how i might be on this website quite a bit! Shout out to all the people who put in the time to make all these Sweet hacks! thanks a billion!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines