Jump to content

Crazy8Ball

Senior Member
  • Posts

    233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crazy8Ball

  1. Because I like to help the author here is my experience. iPhone 6+ iOS 9.3.3 I have tried installing both the hack and the patch while the game loads and the hack values work after mission completion the loading screen stays indefinently. So reading this and seeing the author's suggestion I completely uninstalled the hack replaced the binary and set permissions appropriately the app crashes immediately. I am open if you need someone to test any possible fixed but hopefully this information helps you.
  2. Anyone with iOS 9.3.3 able to finish missions? I get constant loading forever.
  3. Works for me but after a battle infinite loading.
  4. Hack works for me unfortunately the enemies are also god mode.
  5. So I have yet to get this working on my iPhone 6+ iOS 9.3.3 but I did the exact same process on my iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.3.3 and it works. I am at a complete loss. It is the oddest thing. I did absolutely nothing different. Its not rocket science at all I just wish I could figure out the differences. Why one works and the other does not. Anyone have any insights/suggestions?
  6. I just installed on my iPhone 6+ 9.3.3 same thing. Does not work. I also used the .deb I downloaded from PC.
  7. I am on iPad Air what are you using?
  8. Possibly anyone else with 9.3.3 able to use the hack?
  9. iOS 9.3.3 Does not walk for me at least. Also do not get the chest activated prompt when starting the game like other hacks on here. This so far is only one that does not work. Tried reinstalling and respring no luck so far.
  10. Update would in fact be awesome but I understand how busy you all must be. Here is hoping.
  11. Not a bad game. Would like to see mod update as well.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines