Jump to content

Crazy8Ball

Senior Member
  • Posts

    233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crazy8Ball

  1. Thank you for mod only mana works. The other appears to have no affect on gameplay.
  2. Life is like a box of chocolates. Messy when hot but still taste good.,

  3. I fixed it by uninstalling Xmod running iCleaner and then reinstalling Xmod. Problem has been resolved for a few days now.
  4. I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

  5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    1. Crazy8Ball

      Crazy8Ball

      I quit I was not made to hack.

    2. WolfDesigns
  6. What post? I do not see a post that says it will never be updated. If thats the case its fine that is how hacking is. Can you provide a link to what you are talking about?
  7. No longer works as of new update. Waiting to see if hack will be updated as well.
  8. You sir are genius level awesome. Never thought about this. Thanks and it works like a charm +1
  9. It does this on all my devices. I have to remove the hack first. Run it clean let it migrate and then I can install it. After I install it the Facebook icon goes back to not being logged in and if I click it the normal facebook message comes up saying I have already authorized this app..actually important to mention unlike most apps I do this with the facebook app is NOT what comes up. A safari page with facebook in it comes up. So after I click ok and it sends me back to the game it says "failed to connect to facebook".
  10. Got the License from Dida today. I must say this is one damn amazing hack. Awesome game too. I am using iPhone 6+ iOS 9 with no issues. My only complaint is I wish Facebook worked. I play from multiple devices so its just a small annoyance to uninstall hack merge data reinstall hack. Very Very minor. Otherwise flawless hack. Thanks all.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines