Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. I am hoping to make a series of these and hope you guys enjoy it because I want to make more!!!!
  2. it is I feel the gfx team is left out on all the fun
  3. of course I did I want some background and I guy's got to try right
  4. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one -Bruce Lee

  5. haha all those ideas are pretty much useless mostly the second and third one and the 1st one is called the request forums and suggestion give gfx group commands or maybe something
  6. I am going to check it out too
  7. yeah I know how you feel
  8. I saw this game once somewhere too good to be true
  9. naw I already know you are good all I am doing is making simple signatures with cool effects
  10. yeah I know and you are really good with superhero gfx
  11. I only do random signatures
  12. 3 likes guys not much but still something Thank you so much:D
  13. same here with you man
  14. yay you like it and yeah I thought I might do something diffrent
  15. nice job man are you trying to one up me because we are on the same team
  16. So ok I made this abstract art with photoshop and it took about 1 hour to render hope you like it it is not suppose to be anything I just did a little twirling around and stuff hope you like it give me a thanks and a like if you like it
  17. say something like thanks or something instead of spamming thanks
  18. just search up gameloft and scroll down a lot
  19. true we can find some old games out there where we can use localliap store to hack it
  20. Gameloft I think has added a ban to every game it has made
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines