Jump to content

LilKawfe

Senior Member
  • Posts

    198
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LilKawfe

  1. Nvm my posts are too little ;(
  2. I don't have auto update on is just that there's a new version and the version is 1.4.81
  3. If u wanna play csgo with me or something just add me on steam. Search group RedStrikers and click on the Assassin guy. thats me LETS PLAY
  4. Anyone Csgo?

  5. AQW I have mindbreaker lel
  6. But we can't even touch anything when launching game. Even the hack in settings we can't bypass it. Help!
  7. There is no way to do this.. We can only hope that someone fixes this
  8. BRO SAME HAPPENED TO ME PLEASE SOMEONE FIX THIS
  9. PROBLEM!! Says that I downloaded the unofficial version and cannot use it. I deleted all the old ones and everything but even after reinstalling the cheat the same message popped up. I'll try using I file instead of filza. NOPE it doesn't work. It says oops! It appears you are using a non official version of this mod! For the best experience please visit iosgods.com to obtain the official version. ERROR:56a
  10. It crashes for me I'm on an iPad 2
  11. Hello,Thank you for hosting this
  12. m8 get a life and you go f**k yourself. You arent supporting this community at all and you dont deserve vip at all. +Respect
  13. NICE ONE M8!!! btw is the instant level up monsters to level 40 going to be available again?
  14. VERSION 2.0.3 IS OUT PLZ HELP GOOD LUCK
  15. Nice. Would like for features thoug but overall im impressed
  16. I received it thanks to the best MEMBER/SUPPORTER EVER DiDA!!!!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines