Jump to content

Notsky

ViP Jailed
  • Posts

    114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Notsky

  1. New update, please fix nitro as well otherwise don’t add unlimited nitro to the description even tho it doesn’t work.
  2. Tried that and still not work Also tried that and didn’t work when I disabled jailbreak completely it also didn’t work... while on My phone it could launch the app, iPhone isn’t jail broken
  3. KernBypass + Liberty Lite + Choicy + flyjb I reinstalled each time I changed a bypass I tried all the combos available and still didn’t work unless it’s some kind of cache problem which idk how to clear that. could you recommend one that you are using? And I’ll try that
  4. Man I’ve been trying for at least 4 hours trying to figure out why it still keeps crashing with all the bypasses recommended by the chat and it keeps crashing... at this point I’m just gonna give up.
  5. Let me check this out @0xSUBZ3R0 update please
  6. Would be great if you could fix that unlimited nitro problem
  7. Btw nitro is detected at the moment so please refrain from using it, the other cheats are still working fine.
  8. Oh btw could you elaborate what " - Dumb Enemies - PVE " means? you might get people asking this later on so might as well make it more clear. As well as " - Always Get 3 Stars ."
  9. Yeah cheat is detected or something please do not use on main account. Wait till they update/fix it
  10. I already invested a lot of money in this game, is this cheat reliable? Ie low ban rate atm? @DanYal after the use of the product Which I’ve tried with 2 accounts and already got “restricted to the server.” I believe the cheat is detected at the moment. Please check on this issue
  11. Sadly it doesn’t work with iOS 13.3. I’ve tried Flyjb , shadow , liberty lite. all results lead to a crash of some kind at the loading screen.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines