Jump to content

Notsky

ViP Jailed
  • Posts

    114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Notsky

  1. I got the error when trying to sideload "There was an issue during installation: 0: DeviceNotSupportedByThinning (This app is not compatibile with this device. This app specifies a value for UISupportedDevices in its Info.plist as [MacFamily20,1, iPad11,1, iPad11,2, iPad11,3, iPad11,4, iPad11,6, iPad11,7, iPad13,1, iPad13,10, iPad13,11, iPad13,2, iPad13,4, iPad13,5, iPad13,6, iPad13,7, iPad13,8, iPad13,9, iPad5,1, iPad5,2, iPad5,3, iPad5,4, iPad6,11, iPad6,12, iPad6,3, iPad6,4, iPad6,7, iPad6,8, iPad7,1, iPad7,11, iPad7,12, iPad7,2, iPad7,3, iPad7,4, iPad7,5, iPad7,6, iPad8,1, iPad8,10, iPad8,11, iPad8,12, iPad8,2, iPad8,3, iPad8,4, iPad8,5, iPad8,6, iPad8,7, iPad8,8, iPad8,9], but none of the identifiers in this device's compatibility list are present in this app's supported devices. This device is compatible with [iPhone16,2, iPhone15,3].)" Well since I've got a 15 pro max guess it doesn't work lol?
  2. I hope you're doing well! I’m reaching out regarding the "Hunting Sniper" cheats (v2.03.10.101) and wanted to express my appreciation for your work. I’m a dedicated player, and I’d love to see this game updated more frequently. I'd be happy to support your efforts financially to make this possible. Please let me know if this is something you would consider, and we can discuss a fair rate for ongoing updates. Thanks for your time and for keeping this community active! Best regards, Notsky @tien0246
  3. Could you change the cheat to a multiplier? So we could adjust the attack damage as we want? Also update thanks
  4. When I installed the app, I got a message A communication error has occurred. Returning to the title. you can't exit out this, perhaps its a update issue?
  5. Rework the client, they prob fixed IAP, so just add god more that is toggle-able, faster shooting, or just huge damage @Laxus
  6. Hey Laxus, is it possible for you to move the update que for this one?
    I'll happily donate for the cause!

    Dm me, thanks

    Ver 0.14.4

     

  7. Can we close or remove this cheeto? It is literally ineffective and their anti cheat detects it very fast.
  8. da sh!t its broken stop making clients that are not working..
  9. @GeTRoZ is it possible to create a better mod? Since most of these cheats are non fuction I wouldn’t say it’s a proper cheat. Please revise this cheat or if anything please create a VIP version that is more functional and reliable. Thanks
  10. Can we get a update? Or does it still work?
  11. This current version of the game works amazing with the mod menu, I would recommend a vip version of this which has more features. thanks @Laxus
  12. @Zahir how about that update ?! Thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines