IceCreamMage
Senior Member-
Posts
286 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by IceCreamMage
-
Mod Menu Hack Knighthood v1.6.0 Cheats +3
IceCreamMage replied to K_K's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@K_K This hack has been absolutely amazing, have been using it since the first event. Curious, but are you able to add a speed modifier for the game entirely? Or able to make it so when we auto attack, we punch instead of attack with our weapon? It's totally fine if you can't but if you're able it would be great. Trying to unlock some of these gauntlets are extremely hard and one of them requires something like 50,000 total punches. I find myself just using auto for most things so it goes extremely slowly without it. -
Mod Menu Hack Knighthood v1.6.0 Cheats +3
IceCreamMage replied to K_K's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
+1 for 1.1.8 -
Mod Menu Hack Fury Survivor: Pixel Z v2.5 - [ Freeze HP & More ]
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Edited - For misreading -
Mod Menu Hack Fury Survivor: Pixel Z v2.5 - [ Freeze HP & More ]
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
+1 for update please. -
IPA Mod Menu Vampire's Fall: Origins RPG +4 Jailed Cheats
IceCreamMage replied to DanYal's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
1.3.10 is out. Please update 😁 -
Mod Menu Hack Last Day On Earth: Survival v1.46.0 +36 FREE Hacks
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Free building / crafting / upgrading are all not working. This used to work for me a few versions ago. I've only just updated to 1.8.7 from 1.8.3 when I last played. Unlock all blue prints also doesn't work. Although if you use one hit kill for bow and kill the witch, you'll go straight to level 99 so that's okay too. Also, some features are missing such as one hit kill, minigun not over heating, bow instant charging for shots -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I'll probably start playing it legitimately in the end as my account has become pretty nice. Don't want to lose it overall. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Well no sh!t. You have a picture of yourself in the discord forums with the hack on and also admitting to using it =/ Why would you post that? The icon is visible too. The fact you're using Discord with the same ID as here isn't genius either. @Joka I also agree, don't add anything new any more. Even if you brought something out like a double damage hack which would be safer, these guys running around spamming the mods in plain sight and in the chaos boss have ruined that chance for us. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
First chaos beast isn't that bad. Second is pretty slow. Third is ungodly and a nightmare. It's AOE attack, which it only usually uses twice in its regular form, it can use at any point in the fight and it hits for about 25k. That's a one hit kill on nearly any player who isn't god tier gear and passives. Plus it has in the millions of HP. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Warning y'all now. Stay away from any damage mods out there and from hacking at all in this chaos beast event. Not only will you do next to no damage alone against it, but the damage mods are apparently being tracked in this event now. One of the highest level people in the game just got revealed to be using it and has had tons of people sending bans against him. (Although they found that out via screenshot). A mod has given information out in the SAO:IF Discord about them tracking it though. Be careful. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Understandable mate. If you can't, we understand. Thanks for trying though! -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks for the quick update! Just to note, I've been doing some heavy research into the game and community. The consensus that people believe is that Bamco will be monitoring damage logs and handing out bans down the line so I'd be careful with a straight up high damage feature. It may be safer to do a damage multiplier. There are some android mods that allow for damage multipliers. I know the two systems are different and I'm not sure if you'll be able to achieve that but it seems safer to use than an outright high damage feature (so that we can just increase in a small increment for faster farming on the higher level stuff, and quicker kills for mobs) -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Update is out and maintenance is over. Update please when you can. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Update is in five and a half hours and will last roughly 4 hours. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Hahah I would agree but I'm already in a pretty powerful guild. I've learned how to mask myself pretty well with it. Plus my account is pretty powerful. I'm looking forward to crushing some other guilds. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Just for reference, there's gonna be a patch in the next day or two. They're bringing out Floor 7 and the guild system. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I did for a short amount of time. I grinded a lot when I had an non-jailbroken phone and I forgot to bind my account. Had to redownload the hack and lost my stuff so I stopped. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
UPDATE: Maintenance is over and there is no new patch. Hack works fine. -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I'm not too hopeful for it, people are estimating that it'll come on the 25th (next week's maintenance) -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
IceCreamMage replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Exactly. Also for reference, there's going to be a maintenance in 2 hours and 40 minutes from when I post this. It'll last for approximately 3 hours like last week and there will be a new patch to introduce a new banner and content as usual so the mod will need an update