Jump to content

xC3FFF0E

Senior Member
  • Posts

    848
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xC3FFF0E

  1. the "log-in" ICON once you're inside the game, you'll going to see that at the top of your screen and it is a red color. Just click that!
  2. Oh, yeah maybe that's the main problem cuz you're running on ios 8. Don't mind the repo that I give, for now... Find a repo where there is a Flex 2 ios 8 supported and try again. You're very welcome! until the next update! Haha! Great for you! I wish everyone still enjoying this hack
  3. it must be working. But how...
  4. Yeah, can you please check again that 2 hacks? Then tell me if there's something inside of it.
  5. did you try configuring the hack?
  6. from what repo did you download the flex 2?
  7. Does MC5 is worth to buy? :/

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. xC3FFF0E

      xC3FFF0E

      Yeah, I search up a little bit. Gameloft already scamming many people. The game launch at the price of $6.99 then drop to $3.99 (not included the IAPs). Internet connection is always needed to play. But the graphics are great from a sh**ty company.

    3. 0xygen
    4. Rook

      Rook

      I can hook you up if you want to try it though. :bigwink:

    5. xC3FFF0E

      xC3FFF0E

      I'll try first to install a crack .ipa of MC5 :)

    6. Rook

      Rook

      Cracked IPAs won't work afaik. :3

  8. Done updating the Hack. Check again for its new name
  9. NOW UPDATED! Enjoy Everyone
  10. Everything is still working. The first and second hack is still working. There might be some problem on others devices. Going to add more Ninja Saga Hacks today! So stay tunes
  11. Borgeous just like my picture on Instagram! F***king hell yeah! #SpinninRecords

  12. Borgeous just like my picture on Instagram! F***king hell yeah! #SpinninRecords

  13. Borgeous just like my photo on Instagram! F**king Yeah!!!

  14. Borgeous just like my photo on Instagram! F**king Yeah!!!

  15. Once I finish again downloading NS. Maybe later.
  16. Please kindly visit this link: http://iosgods.com/t...y-step-problem/ This will helps you & Thank You for trying the hack. Enjoy! Once you download the hack, you can close the app (flex) <- (Easiest Way) then open it up again (flex app). You can now see the hack that you've been downloaded, on its name to the right side you'll see a uncheck icon "just press that". And you're good to go! Thank. You for trying the hack. Enjoy!
  17. Will going back to Music Career :(

    1. Rook
    2. xC3FFF0E

      xC3FFF0E

      Cuz I will miss hacking. But, if I have a freetime I'm going to post some. ;)

    3. Rook

      Rook

      Oh... Hacking is more of a free time hobby. Focus on your main goal and whenever you have free time, do what makes you feel good. :)

    4. xC3FFF0E
  18. Android has LuckyPatcher. Hope it comes too on iOS.

  19. PPSSPP iOS Emulator is <3

  20. Try again with a good internet connection 13 Coins is the max coin you'll going to receive in this app. I set the level to 50 to immediately accumulate 13 coins. That "high coins" are just bug. I can't seem to fix that. Thank you also for trying the hack
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines