Jump to content

Uncover21

Senior Member
  • Posts

    298
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uncover21

  1. @Saitama I'm sure you didn't make any changes to the FOV, something else happened after this game update, because for me there are times when the FOV doesn't even work, remember before it was unstable and you changed it and left it stable and very good... You could also remove the ESP SHOW MY TEAM mod and it's useless because it ends up confusing.. You could add the names of the players.. I'll be waiting for a new update so it's really bad to play, you even fixed the freezing on my screen but the FOV is unstable ..
  2. @SaitamaBro, for you, does Draw Aim Fov work? for you? It doesn't work for me, after this new deb it got really bad, not to mention the times it freezes and exits the game After this new deb, before there wasn't, there weren't any crahs
  3. I've already reported that the game freezes, but it doesn't believe it, and closes itself, before I thought it was when I made emojis but now this happens out of nowhere.
  4. @SaitamaIf you do a dance or show emojis repeatedly you are getting stuck and frozen, whereas before you weren't
  5. shoot from afar, and stay where there are many players
  6. @Saitamabro, I can't comment because you're already cursing me, other members report problems in other Mods, you run to see the problem and update... You updated this once, after many people asked
  7. @Saitama bro, will you update when Farlight84 already reported that sometimes the shots don't go to the player, do an upgrade please review the mod...
  8. @SaitamaI'm very jealous 😂😂 This game has an update every day, new things, my dear Saitama, update Farlight84 on the weapons and name the games please..
  9. @Saitama Please, there are times when the crosshairs don't go to the player, name the players please
  10. There will be a new update for Farlight84, you will update with something new, name the players please.
  11. Bro, he is unable to update, he himself already said, and the last few games he updated were only able to install ESP, in a few months he won't be able to update anything else..
  12. I know you must be very busy, constructive feedback for you to improve the mod, amira is blushing with the players behind the walls... Add player names @Saitama I know you must be very busy, constructive feedback for you to improve the mod, amira is blushing with the players behind the walls... Add player names
  13. I know you must be very busy, constructive feedback for you to improve the mod, amira is blushing with the players behind the walls... Add player names @Saitama I know you must be very busy, constructive feedback for you to improve the mod, amira is blushing with the players behind the walls... Add player names
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines