Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. @Moloboy sure thang
  2. @arbervr sure thang
  3. cool beans @@darktiger269
  4. @Maynaz np @@Maynaz
  5. @Amy park sure thang
  6. @Gaytan sure thing
  7. @Evaporations sure thing @
  8. @Treysz no probs
  9. @Tippy No problem
  10. @DeathScripts no problem, it was my break day lol
  11. PRESS THANKS TO SEE IT! :welcome2: :welcome2: Yo guys. So I was VERY INCREDIBLY bored yesterday and I had 7 hours to kill so I downloaded ALL the follower apps I could find (bye storage) and I tested them all out for coin efficiency and speed the followers are received (I was EXTREMELY bored) I basically found the best follower app on the app store lol. I ordered 50 followers and I got 372!! (Yup I counted) Even better: you can add more than one account so if you add a few spam accounts, it is very easy to get at least 1000 followers in a day (I know because this is the only app I kept and after 2 days I now have 3000 followers) The app link is: [Hidden Content] Like for more!!! (y) :wub: (Sounds too good to be true but trust me on this one lol ) Gimme a damn EDIT: This is also the ONLY app on the entire app store that gives you views as well as likes! Enjoy)
  12. Pretty sure this should be in requests or support, but anyway you could use youtube converter
  13. the airmax repo went wrong for me today, is that the one?
  14. Not much information about your problem here...
  15. A better one is cartoonhd.mobi
  16. @bibibkamal you need to use ifile
  17. Nice job! Did you make this hack?
  18. Hey guys I have had a few requests for PSN accounts , and I can't seem to find any working ones on my homemade cracker. I have had a look at reviews for the sentry MBA cracker and it looks pretty good. But I cannot for the life of me find where to install it from (to be honest i'm not very good at searching on the internet) So can someone please tell me where to get it from or if not, any alternative crackers that you have used and it worked. Thanks in advance guys!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines