Jump to content

NialHoran

Senior Member
  • Posts

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NialHoran

  1. Here is what you do. 1. Try changing date back to normal if not already 2. Close all apps from multitask and reset wifi settings only 3. Turn Icloud backup off and on. 4. Reboot device after resetting wifi settings. 5. If not then call your Internet provider to reset your modem or resetting your password to a new one that you for sure know that you entered it correct.
  2. I know how to fix this. 1. Close any apps in multitask 2. Open Injustice and log out 3. Close Injustice from multitask 4. Create an account @ Injustice.com with fake info 5. Reopen injustice 6. Log in with that account and 7. Unbanned
  3. REQUIREMENTS : 1. Injustice 2.8 2. A Hacked account that you are logged into 3. A laptop or computer 4. A fake email generator like yopmail.com 5. less than 3 minutes of your time [Hidden Content] Credits - Me
  4. It's pretty decent on the way I tried it. Audio Quality is okay.
  5. WHAT YOU WILL NEED: 1. A IDevice Jailbroken or not (Doesn't matter really) 2. A USB cable that pairs with the device's charging plug 3. A computer (Preferred Mac) INSTRUCTIONS 1. Go to Youtube on the computer 2. Search up the song that you want 3. Copy the link 4. Go to google and type "Youtube to mp3" 5. click on it. 6. There will be ads (Don't click on the ads they have viruses) 7. There will be a box that you can paste your link into. 8. Convert it. 9. There will be a download button, download it. 10. Move it to desktop (It's easiest to access that way) 11. Open ITunes and connect device. 12. I don't know about windows but in the top bar where there is an apple sign press File>Add To Library and drag your music file into it. 13. Now sync your library with your Idevice and enjoy free offline and free music Credits too - Me
  6. For example a game called "cooking fever" in the app store. Run it. Earn money. Close app form multitask. Go settings into date and time. Then change it to like Jan 1 2038 or something. Open the app back up. And BAM pwned. Then change it back and repeat. This method doesn't work for server sided games like Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Dragon City, Clash Royale, Monster Legends.
  7. You can download a few apps from the app store and Ive gotten around 1k in 1 hour seems pretty nice Search iOSGods for hacks.
  8. I believe myrepospace repos do not work anymore
  9. Thanks for trying to help. I just turned off and on icloud backup and I rebooted and it worked
  10. Hey I was wondering if anybody has had this problem before but I was using my method to hack injustice but it requires using iCloud to turn off the data and documents for injustice or you can call it backing up. So I go to iCloud try to turn it off and it says "injustice backups cannot be turned off or deleted right now" Anybody know what to do? It's been about 6 hours now and idk what to do.
  11. Well im kinda not used to filza yet so i just use it as a sub for ifile
  12. I'm kinda new to this but I will show you guys how to hack injustice 2.8 without downgrading or anything like that. Things you will need are as follows 1. Jail broken Device 2. IFile AND Filza (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE BOTH) 3.Injustice 2.8 from the APP STORE ONLY. 4. This hack https://iosgods.com/topic/26717-armv7arm64-injustice-gods-among-us-cheats-v28-20/page-1 Go there for install instructions. DO NOT TURN ON ANY INJUSTICE HACKS AFTER INSTALLMENT FOR IF YOU DO IT WILL CORRUPT THE GAME. 5. A PlayerSave.bin that you can get my searching injustice and going on a save game hack by somebody. After you have all of this you are good to go. 1. Without opening or launching injustice for the first time open Filza and go to apps manager and click injustice. There will be numbers on top next to the name. 2. Memorize those characters and go to Ifile and go to /var/mobile/containers/data/applications and look for the characters that you memorized 3. After that go into that folder and click documents. If there isn't a save folder then press edit and at the bottom left corner there should be a "+" press that and put SAVE (Has to be all caps). 4. Paste the PlayerSave.Bin in the SAVE folder also exit the save folder and put it in the documents area. IF THERE IS A SAVE THAT IS THERE OVERWRITE IT ALL WITH THE HACKED FILES. 5. Go to iCloud and make sure you are signed in. Delete the iCloud save of injustice if you have one and turn off injustice for iCloud Drive and storage. 6. Open up injustice restore data and hacked files will be loaded.
  13. I did download that and it works but I'm trying to hack so that I can get all the characters ect
  14. They cant check it on 2.4 thats why I hack it in 2.4 then I update
  15. Recently I was hacking injustice version 2.8 by downgrading it and uploading save files via Ifile and after I updated it I created a account to play online and whenever I click the online battle section it loads for about half a second then it stops loading and crashes. If you have a fix please tell me. I tried doing the "ultimate solution" (removing and installing cydia substrate) but I still get the same error.
  16. Please reply I did everything you said and after I open game I crash or when I try to online I crash
  17. Dude you are the best person in the world you saved me from the misery of using solomon grundy for eternity
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines