Jump to content

animegirl1993

Member
  • Posts

    69
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by animegirl1993

  1. I'm not jailbroken yet... And this problem is happening with or without jailbreak sadly
  2. I have Amnesia: Memories and Hakuoki from Gloczus/Nifty on my iPod touch 6G. Lately I have been having the problem where after I open the game, it will only fully work once and after I open it again, they both go to a black screen and then crash later. I have no clue how to fix this. I have done: 1) Restored it to stock iOS with Cydia Eraser 2) Used a backup I made and imported it from iBackUpBot 3) Installed it, uninstalled, restarted the iPod, installed again None of these have worked. Can someone help me out please? I'm on iOS version 9.3.3
  3. It worked for me Thanks!
  4. You may need to reword it just a bit. It is a bit confusing but I managed to get it to work, plus you may wanna take out the Betternet part
  5. Yes but I will do it again
  6. Mine isn't crashing but it makes me pick the things I want to learn to code every time I open it
  7. I didn't get banned but I was in the top ranking... Funny thing is I don't even play often like I used to
  8. Hey guys would any of you know if this works on the White Dragon that you fight when you touch the sword? I haven't been playing long but I just wanted to ask this anyway. Thanks for the hack!
  9. The default settings app (Stock Apple app) is what you need to go to. Scroll down until you see the Episode Cheat and click on it and then turn on the cheat. Hope this helps
  10. Working for me now! I used iBackUpBot to get it to work Thank you!
  11. It worked for me. Did you enable it in settings?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines