Jump to content

Putti

Senior Member
  • Posts

    112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Putti

  1. Needs to be fixe.Not working at all
  2. He/she ain't gonna update this unless he/she is paid. lmao
  3. Is there any way you could do HP hack? I'm willing to donate.
  4. HP MAX plz its pretty useless when it hits a certain point
  5. fdty
  6. UPDATE: If people are thinning the binary, Guardian Hunter's name is SK13160 or something like that.
  7. Ok, so I have Ipad 4 but it crashes as well. Do you know if I have to thin the binary?
  8. Nope! The creator just told us not to abuse it too much. But War Dragons know it all lol
  9. There isn't, haha. I got banned, but don't really care because I got bored of it quick. lol
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines