Jump to content

Kingspens

Member
  • Posts

    76
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kingspens

  1. no he's just the worst, I live in NYC and I've personally had to deal with him a couple of times (2) and every one here knows his ways. He just doesn't pay. Thats his strategy, he only pays after threatening a lawsuit and even then he will only pay half. And he doesn't even have 1 billion, he is just says he is in the high millions. I hate him
  2. Get well soon, U a true G
  3. LIt
  4. this is from this thread, but when I put in the code given it comes up as an error. https://iosgods.com/topic/4415-ibackupbot-for-windows-working-license-key/page-1 I've tried both codes and they don't work, idk what to do now.
  5. 45
  6. nvm this video solves everything.
  7. Just need some help Getting started in cracking. like: where to get sentry, what programs to use, tutorials on how to use them, and stuff like this.
  8. but where??????
  9. but I want that new kanye
  10. How do I get some tidal accounts, literally no idea where to start.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines