Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,188
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  2. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  3. No disk image for 17.0+ no solution yet
  4. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  5. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  6. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  7. I just re-uploaded in case I forgot to upload IPA. If problem persist try using Sideloadly to install with same account you use on iDevice
  8. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  9. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  10. Nope I can't help with this. Some jailbreak tool is not fully supported cheat For the iPad Air 13.1 try using other jb like Odyssey/ Odysseyra1n (if checkm8 exploit available)
  11. Try removing app extension in Sideloadly advanced settings
  12. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  13. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  14. Updated! This hack is now updated to the current App Store version!
  15. Mean value cannot be changed on device client side, when the value is mismatch vs value on server it will give error and cannot be used, so hacked value on device is just visual
  16. Yes, I will try to keep this updated Waiting for you to confirm that it is working before I upload, since I dont own car to test
  17. Your ViP is already activated Your question is about App+? If so App+ and ViP are different kind of subscription Please read our "iOSGods App+ Frequently Asked Questions & Answers" topic here: https://iosgods.com/topic/100620-iosgods-app-frequently-asked-questions-answers/ Also you can't purchase App+ right now it not yet available for public buying
  18. Sorry I can't do that ..
  19. Please read the cheat features, it doesnt say that free iap is supported in this game
  20. You can use Sideloadly instead
  21. Wait for @Rookcheck and manual approve your payment
  22. Try clearing out safari cache and login again on safari browser instead of in-app
  23. Possible the game itself is bugged
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines