Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. Use non-jb for now look like build tool issue for jb deb
  2. App+ tied to your UDID not iOS I think it should be fine
  3. Test on non-jb device and lmk if this is cheat issue or build tool issue
  4. Jb or non-jb? If JB then smth is wrong, try using non-jb. If both aint work then bigger issue happen
  5. I don't play this game not sure what you mean map furniture issue. I check and I have all furniture in shop Didn't try further If maps mean location then all unlocked, included building in that location
  6. Free Store is not free iap
  7. Maybe you can make new hack request and the original author of the cheat will try to fix? @0xSUBZ3R0
  8. Oh well like I said cheat may not support online thats why it kick you out, so don't use for online pvp?
  9. Anything related to the currencies are server-side, even in battle there are some checks thats why damage won't work If you want fun, try alternative like zombie roguebie
  10. It won't turn on unless you turn it on, this game is weird I don't have time to look further
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines