Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,104
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. https://streamable.com/vcyx15
  2. Free Store mean anything that cost gem diamond or any currencies in-game are free and able to buy without having enough. I only test in shop for gems and coins. Note that is not free iap
  3. You are not using latest ipa + turn on the cheat inside mod menu
  4. Pushed new update re-download, you will like it. I didn't test the feed button enable and adopt creature you said, so help me with that part too Choose the notebook tier, turn it on, then click add menu button
  5. I'm reworking this, I don't play the game so I cannot test what you said. For notebook and pages how do I test? is the notebook you mention is the 4 book color in shop?
  6. No, check your downloaded IPA, maybe corrupted, re-download. Better ask chatgpt about that error, also try switching to another PC
  7. I just tested the IPA with them and it works fine. Maybe it corrupted on your side
  8. If you install the apl via LiveContainer or on Mac it currently not supported
  9. No idea about this error, try reading Sideloadly faqs or ask chatgpt, or use PlumeImpactor
  10. Use igg to reset then sign out of gamecenter
  11. Find out yourself, don't enable all I don't use these so idk
  12. No cooldown sent frquent request to server too, that even more agressive otherwise I already add
  13. Maybe server overload, like I said try again later. That limit is not reached then 100% server is the issue
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines