Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,104
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. ✅ Solved The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please create a new support topic.
  2. You need to use the signing tool like ESign / Feather to remove it when you sideload, delete inside iPA will crash due to missing framework Glad it work for you now
  3. I will check tmr see if I can revert this, but you should prepare for bad news ..
  4. Rip, they changed stuff it broke the cheat which cause your cash go negative. I fixed but I think your saved is f***ed ...
  5. If using same certificate just reinstall with new version it will overwrite existed old version. Just like how you do update with original appstore
  6. Before update work or not?
  7. Another update, if not work then idk, never play this game that far
  8. https://iosgods.com/topic/163125-sideloadly-sideloaded-apps-game-center-save-progress/
  9. No idea, can’t help with something I can’t debug on my end
  10. Cheat will let you buy without having enough
  11. 🎉 Hack Updated! 🎉 This hack is now updated to the current App Store version! 🔄 How to Update: Re-download the latest .IPA/.DEB from the link in the main post or the iOSGods App and follow the same installation steps you used before. If you experience any issues, please let us know by replying to this topic.
  12. Ah I see now, sadly game has been removed from the appstore and I no longer has backup of that
  13. You must be mistaken me with someone else I don't have that
  14. Your vip is already active, try tap a loggin banner and sign out in game, clear safari cache and relogin
  15. @Batch can you recheck igspoof
  16. I don't use SideStore so idk, try using Sideloadly
  17. That enough for now, I can't do further because need to play to test which I don't have time to play
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines