Jump to content

Eternal Flame

Senior Member
  • Posts

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eternal Flame

  1. I think that says it all
  2. How do I back up my game, I've tried creating a zip of the application folder before but it doesn't work......and is slasher Jason included?
  3. Castix is a meanie, and for all those requesting an update https://iosgods.com/topic/19164-mkx-patcher-by-castix/?fromsearch=1 (well who knows people change their minds all the time).
  4. Yep totally right, the majority does actually say UiApplicationAutomaticSnapshot ????????.......sorry for wasting your times, and thanks for the help. Guess all the unmentionables on my phone got me a bit paranoid and scared ????????
  5. Ok so since I couldn't find the info anywhere else I will ask here where the gods gather (mods can feel free to delete, preferably after a kind soul enlightens me). Ok here goes, I use disk pie and I'm checking around and noticing game saves and files in folders other than just there game folder or the application data folder, ok it's taking up space but no biggie since I don't want to delete something I shouldn't, but I end up in about two folders one being my temp folder and there's folders with snapshots of thing I know I never snapshotted like my iOS notes in the notes app, my call log, etc........so is this normal/ the why it's suppose to be?
  6. Yep, my current game is logged in to my account. My gamecenter is also signed in but I don't think they sync it with gamecenter, I suppose I just like having an offline backup. Ps does anyone know what they use to identify your account if you don't connect it to a WBPlay account, is it that stupid profile name we pic when we just start or our device advertising ID (I'm guessing the ad ID)? So is it possible to hack a new game that you never played online, back it up, change my ad Id, play it online and then if I get banned just restore the original hacked backup (also why I need to be able to backup locally). Why because using gamegem or one of the patchers on here is easy enough but if by some chance the account ends up getting banned it would be a pain to re-get all the cards, and equipments I want (quite a few hours with auto clicker).
  7. How do I backup my local data? I want to use one of the hacks but want to be able to restore my original game if I get banned since its synced with my account on the console game I don't want to risk getting it banned.....ps using file to create a zip file of the game folder doesn't seem to work, as when I uninstall and reinstall the game, create a new account and then restore the folder using the zip file it either doesn't change or no longer opens.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines