Jump to content

Eternal Flame

Senior Member
  • Posts

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eternal Flame

  1. Do you want your specific account modified or do you just want a modified account.......I can modify one and give you the WBID login info or if you want your specific one done you can pm me the info.
  2. Different case officers, maybe but I find it hard to believe they don't make a note of that declined refund in their system.
  3. Did you manage to find the boss cards?? I'm trying to, but I think it would likely just be easier if I used ifun and a hex editor on my laptop.
  4. Bbomb my bad auto correct ???????? I want to be able to change challenges to past ones, that way I can beat them and it can stop showing beat challenge to unlock on the cards.
  5. Baboon you on a roll......but seriously how did you replace the challenge????? Like how did you even find the challenge value??
  6. Nicely done..........not going to share the details though huh?
  7. Would you like me to do it, or would you like me to make a new video?? Also how's the memory on your phone, it takes up memory to do a search so maybe you have no space??
  8. Are you going from the game to home screen then to IGG???? I find it use to crash for me that way, but when I go from the game to IGG using the multitask menu (double tap home button option) I find it works, I've also find it sometimes crashes soon after, so once I make the change I go to the store and buy the card that way if it crash it should have already saved the changes.......also don't stay in the memory option of IGG when you change the card, cause when you go into the game and buy the card that process in IGG will no longer be valid I guess and cause both IGG to freeze up and my game to crash when I returned to IGG.
  9. So is changing it in the store more of a time saver than changing the card itself in your collection???? Did it on my 1st account but kept having to then lv the new bronze card to get xp values to do a new search........I'm pretty sure you can every thing about the card you want. Change lv, exp, fusion go back to game.....then go back and change character number or vise versa. If you change the card stats + the character at the same time it will always crash. An besides the fact a player with an all lv 50 E7 team is automatically considered a hacker, you might want to make sure to also put the exp at 0 when your changing its lv to 50 otherwise your lv 50 card will have exp it shouldn't.
  10. Weird there's a shit load of hacks on YouTube, so what TOS did it violate?? Are is there a pansy here reporting stuff??
  11. If you follow the video you can easily hook yourself up with him........I guess if your not jail broken you could turn over your game save or WB login to someone you trust to do it.
  12. ok cool, was just giving you a little warning incase you weren't aware.
  13. You realize thats basically an insta ban if you use that team in FW right..........besides 3 mournful kitana or Reverent Kung Lao is the only team worth the effort. Figured it out before the video too (instructions are pretty simple).....still nice video, nice song too but a little voice wouldn't have hurt ????
  14. Is IGG different from GG and what/where do I get memory browser?
  15. So this works for card pack cards like Klassic Sub Zero? So does this permanently changes one card to another, cause I here buying in store so I'm wondering if I do it and change it back will o now have both showing in my collection??
  16. Think that's says it all.......plus did he even mention the fact you would need multiple PayPal accounts as the PayPal workers aren't stupid enough to think your account constantly gets hacked + constantly buys the same style of stuff, and it can't be used with a freshly created account either as that's a bit red flag right there. Bottom line not worth it at all, if your really going to commit fraud then atleast get the cash in hand, otherwise your going to be the jail w**** if anyone ever finds out your locked up for commitinfg fraud to "win" a game.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines