Jump to content

DeathFork

Senior Member
  • Posts

    208
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DeathFork

  1. is it only visual ?
  2. soo the 1.3 is out does the hack still works ?
  3. iFile Hex Editor and also I use the auto-capture binary is there any mistake ?
  4. hey javi i can't find the offset for the expansion. help please ?
  5. Welcome To iOSGods we hop you enjoy your stay
  6. made the same hack before forgot to upload lol great work btw
  7. I think what he means is like 1 HP for rival on arena something like that
  8. maybe a bug ? try to delete game from multitasking and run it again sometimes it happens
  9. help pleasee I don't recieve the trial 004 it doesnt shows up on my game. i have refreshed it and everything else it just doesnt shows up. is it I'm banned ? pr because the hack ? thanks
  10. I agree, people in internet says that trial have some kind of protection or something that detects cheat other that godmode.Even though I'm still not yet banned using all cheats in trial
  11. lol found it actually not top left screen but below energy
  12. yes and on the home screen I press the top left screen nothing happens I already turn on debug menu
  13. Any Dungeon Doesnt Work For Me Help Please ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines