Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Locked This topic is now closed to further replies.
  2. iOSGods' logo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  3. Dec 20/21, 2017 Incoming Update JB NJB
  4. Dec 17/18, 2017 Update maintenance finished JB done NJB *working on*
      • 1
      • Like
  5. I see. They might update on 20 or 21 of this week
  6. They updated it today, so I have to hack it again.
  7. They updated it today, so I have to hack it again.
  8. They updated Japan today. Global is still fine right?
  9. Buy more iPhone & Samsung and hack them games. Also windows laptop or PC
  10. I fixed the information because users are misguided by the information in the post. (Including me) Thanks for sharing
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines