Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. sign out of apple id, reboot. sign back in and update
  2. @@Kirky1604 is your problem solved?
  3. its over dear
  4. is the problem solved?
  5. I see, I'm not sure if it is for JB only
  6. huh?
  7. the user have received the prize?
  8. Hacks is life. queen one
  9. happy birthday
  10. pretty much yes, if possible i can try with evolution crystal but how much?
  11. the unlimited space is like 20 dollars, and i dont have that kind money oh, i dont know really
  12. The girl named
  13. the ice cream
  14. i know but im talking about how detailed it and easy to read
  15. spotify hack is common and others i dont know. but its okay
  16. It's awful, we don't need any more ranks Plus not every games have something like this. So it's easier to make patcher (cheaters)
  17. Just lock this dead thread
  18. Jail broken? I see I don't know about iOS 8. But iOS 9 can't
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines