Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. It should work but like free store for it
  2. You need to "gain" gem from demi lovato. Also it doesn't require gems to get clothes etc. So you f**ked it up
  3. Use search bar. https://iosgods.com/topic/20137-tutorial-flex-tutorial-how-to-hack-and-what-i-should-do-check-here/
  4. It's better to upload to imgur.com. And it's fine for me.
  5. Pretty good, but what iphone. iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s etc
  6. I dunno what is problem because I can't see picture
  7. You can't get the keychain file from mac?
  8. Use rasticrac What was the end result when you clutch the app?
  9. Do you have mac? Maybe you can "transfer" it
  10. @@lookHOWMADheis Its fine now?
  11. You look inside of hidden content, click on link. So easy
  12. Try the tweak/app you said before. I'm not really sure what happened
  13. Fine for me. "1.5.1" in game doesn't matter. App is 1.5.0 Fine for me. I did say to "downgrade" in first post
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines