Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. I tried it, I know that I did everything that iOS 9 requires. I don't know what went wrong
  2. It works for iOS 9... It doesn't decrease. Turn on hacks in settings
  3. They are different, and because that they changed things which caused 1.5.0 not working with 1.5.5
  4. I don't know about iOS 7, DiDA might know but he is sleeping ATM
  5. Yes, you need to remove old version of hack then install new one
  6. No.. What iOS are you on? @DiDA
  7. Did you turn on "hacks" in settings? Its fine for me and tested on others
  8. It stays the same so "unlimited"
  9. @@Sheraziee Remove the link please Added alternative link
  10. Its mediafire's server error. Come back again, I will add alternative soon
  11. Its fine. Whats the problem and did you download it from PC or device?
  12. There is no emulator
  13. Hm.. I have 8.4 and its fine for me. Do you have any tweak that may cause the problem?
  14. More information please Device: iOS: Have you tried using different iTunes account?
  15. Some have their repo. So you need to download from thread
  16. We don't have iG Repo. So you have to download from threads or they have their own repo (author) Don't download anything from repos. Only from iosgods
  17. Link to the "thread" You might downloaded .exe from pop up ads.
  18. You can't use Deb on nonjailbroken.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines