Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. It supposed to be like that only. But you use it unlimited
  2. Screenshot? I will fix it asap
  3. App zip? Use keka (I think I spelled it right)
  4. Nice hack is here also. https://iosgods.com/topic/29418-evocreo-all-version-njb-and-jb-3-each/
  5. @@mitosis @@vaman123 Updated
  6. App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/evocreo-a-monster-capture-rpg/id918997182?mt=8 Requirements: Device iFunbox (nonJB) Filza/iFIle (JB) Hack features: (NonJailbrken *Hopefully*) Player Level Change Names (Main and "Brother or Sister) Unlimited Currency [Hidden Content] Requirements: Jailbreak only GamePlayer (Best one) Jailbroken Hack features: Player's Creo's Health in Battle Player's Creo's EXP *FAST LEVEL UP* 1 KO Against Foe's Creo [Hidden Content] I personally purchased the app I will try to look more features if I find Credits: @Amuyea (me) Feel free to donate or click this to support me! (Must log on Paypal in order for it to work)
  7. I know it been updated -.-
  8. Buy PayPal credit card or whatever its called?
  9. I already posted this.. https://iosgods.com/topic/20207-hack-star-chef-all-version-3/
  10. I don't know how that works
  11. xModgames somehow f**ked their app so it been causing many problems for users
  12. Use the hack instead. https://iosgods.com/topic/28128-ios9hackepisodechoose-your-story-v-381/ Hopefully you are jailbroken
  13. I'm in Need it to check my essays for my University classes and share it with my boyfriend
  14. vShare is popular for installing cracked apps on Non-Jailbroken devices. I'm not sure if anyone noticed that they changed stuff now, or made tutorial after a big change. Apple is no longer allowing them to be downloading through the browser, thus making vShare to figure a way around it which is to use computer to install vShare. (I forgot where the comment came from) Requirements: Computer (Windows only right now) Device vShare Helper Instructions: 1. On computer, go to www.vshare.com 2. Download and Install "vShare Helper 3. Run the program and plug in your device 4. Make sure that device is trusted on the computer 5. The vShare will be installed right away or click "Install vShare" 6. You now have vShare on your device and you can either use computer or device to download and install apps.
  15. Then try it and see if i crashed! gosh.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines