Jump to content

Grimez

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,091
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grimez

  1. @AlyssaX64getting a pop up saying my phone is using cheat software, and closes the app. Do I need to use a bypass for this do you know?
  2. Nah I can’t play. Get a pop up saying like “forbidden access” no matter what. Not sure about the damage multiplier though cause I haven’t used it
  3. Got banned a few days ago for messing around with currency values (which works, but insta ban lol). Seems like a device ban so I can’t restart no matter what 😂
  4. Force update already 😞
  5. What’s your strategy on enabling “freeze gems” to stay safe while using it? How often do you use it and how many chest summons are you doing? Would love to know
  6. Getting a popup after loading into game that says unstable connection returning to login screen. Connection is perfect though
  7. Should be at the bottom middle of your screen
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines