Jump to content

Grimez

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,091
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grimez

  1. Not sure if it was a coincidence but I got banned right when I turned on IGG Speed. Started over and am much further than I was before I got banned and so far so good
  2. Just use iosgods iap cracker for those
  3. Same just got banned lol
  4. @cheeeeeeeese you able to log into the game? I’m getting “unknown error” so not sure if banned or not lol
  5. Yeah for sure, that makes sense. I’d be down for unlimited gold though 😂
  6. On my leaderboard #1 is Orotembu on Extreme 5 lol. I just wish the chat didn’t announce when you pull anything legendary or else I’d be going way more 😂 but it doesn’t show when you get weapons in chat so I’m level 20 summon level there already lol unlimited dungeon keys in this game would be insane though but doubt it’s possible lol
  7. Yup, same here. I had only gotten to quest 100ish, got off and when I went back on this morning I was banned
  8. Damn hahaha maybe if you delete and redownload with a different Apple ID?
  9. I can’t figure out how to create a new account, redownloaded and tried app manager to wipe the data but still not getting an option to change accounts so I just get the banned message. How did you start over?
  10. Oh yeah I was using IGG speed as well. I’ll try without it and see what happens
  11. Don’t use this when you’re doing Growth Dungeon, going too far in it = insta ban 😂 Same lol other than growth dungeon seems like it’s fine to abuse the hell out of the mod so far
  12. @AlyssaX64 is there a way to get past the “Abnormal play detected” pop up? Never played game before so it’s a brand new account with 0 progression
  13. i'm also using the jailed version and the game crashes when i tap the mod menu icon as well
  14. not the hack's fault, but does anyone know if there is a way to get past the loading screen? when i open up the game it gets stuck at 100% of the loading screen and won't go past it to get into the actual game
  15. I was previously banned from this game but I think it’s a device ban ☹️ Can’t get to the loading screen before it tells me I’m banned lol
  16. New update added guild function, should make this even better 🥳
  17. “application is not supported on a rooted device” ☹️
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines