Jump to content

UncoiledLobster

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UncoiledLobster

  1. So, I have limited knowledge of all the things having to do with art on my profile. Basically what I would like is for anybody to submit profile pictures, banners, anything at all. It doesn't matter. It has to somehow correspond to my username and I will put up the first thing I receive for each section so long as it doesnt get me banned.
  2. Its time to stop KloniaX Dude I literally lever knew what imgur was for
  3. sooooooooooooooo. how does one create a link to an image they created?
  4. Hai everyone. So if it is not apparent I am borderline braindead. Can somebody explain in detail on how to add an image to a topic?
  5. Klonia what program do you use? This is beautiful!
  6. Klonia this is amazing! Do you use photoshop?
  7. @Klepto just wondering what this is in violation of. Want to make sure i know alllll the rules so I don't do something dumb
  8. This is neat. Don't know if it belongs in DIY hacks but meh who cares
  9. It makes more sense but still dont know what you said Im very new to all this hacking stuff lmao
  10. @dragonrising66 since I'm a noob, please explain what bundle id's are. Thanks )
  11. Another easy way is to just download it from appcake or some other cracked app downloader
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines