BlackLycan08
Senior Member-
Posts
247 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by BlackLycan08
-
Mod Menu Hack Choices: Stories You Play Cheats v4.6.0 +4
BlackLycan08 replied to 0xygen 's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Mod Menu Hack Age of Magic: Turn Based RPG +6 Cheats
BlackLycan08 replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Save Game World Conqueror Hack 2 (All Versions) +1
BlackLycan08 replied to Afzaal's topic in Save Game Cheats
The link to the hack doesn’t work. -
Tweak Hack MyFitnessPal (All Versions) [Premium]
BlackLycan08 replied to VaaR's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks so much. -
Mod Menu Hack Mutiny: Pirate Survival RPG +14 Cheats
BlackLycan08 replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I have the same problem. The anti-cheat feature is faulty and I had to reactivate the cheats every time I reloaded the game. I would use the non-jailbroken version until this is fixed. -
Introducing the Premium & Native iOSGods App+!
BlackLycan08 replied to Rook's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Is the app currently revoked? I can’t download or install ant apps. -
Mod Menu Hack Mutiny: Pirate Survival RPG +14 Cheats
BlackLycan08 replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Instant travel isn’t working. -
Hack [EX-VIP] Episode - Choose Your Story v12.94 [All Version] +4
BlackLycan08 replied to Amuyea's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I only added a few hundred gems. How many do you have to add to get banned? 👀 -
Hack [EX-VIP] Episode - Choose Your Story v12.94 [All Version] +4
BlackLycan08 replied to Amuyea's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Yes, I was able add gems by turning on the Special Mod Menu. -
Hack [EX-VIP] Episode - Choose Your Story v12.94 [All Version] +4
BlackLycan08 replied to Amuyea's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Can someone help me? I followed all of the instructions and I can't locate the app on my phone. My device is jailbroken (unc0ver) and I have all of the cydia packages installed. Edit: Never mind. I didn't realize that I needed to download the app from the app store. All of the mods seems to be working (unlimited passes, add diamonds, etc.) Thanks so much for this hack. Episode royally pissed me off when they removed the unlimited passes and started charging diamonds. Now I can finish some of my favorite stories. 😁