Jump to content

Lgnluca

Senior Member
  • Posts

    116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lgnluca

  1. I’m deleting the other hoping this works 🤞 Adflee link deleted. Have you got another
  2. Sweet. This is helping me a lot. Thanks 🙏🏽
  3. Does this contain ads every 2 seconds. Anybody no?
  4. Bro you are the boss I owe you a beer pm me please. 👊🏽
  5. I bet I still can’t get top 5 Another reply 😒
  6. Have I bin here already 😭😭
  7. This is a great app. Overpriced. But you guys are great
  8. Sweet. Again she loves this I’ll just tease
  9. Thanks 🙏🏽
  10. You need to be in Aeroplane mode. No internet The problem I am having is that we’re you buy gems is blank.
  11. Type what in now
  12. Nice I always use this app
  13. This has way to many ads. Thanks for ad free This has way to many ads. Thanks for ad free Again
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines