Jump to content

Boricua

Senior Member
  • Posts

    230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boricua

  1. Not working. I suggest not to use this. See previous post.
  2. Followed all the steps with the host file preparation. Went into the game enabled anti cheat options enabled fov, hide tress, no recoil, perfect aim. Couldn’t even make it into a game before getting banned. Lol.
  3. I uninstalled it for the KC cup just to be safe.
  4. Good mod but insta kill its auto ban from room and “fake impostor” makes u an Impostor regardless and it auto kicks you also.
  5. @Rook 5.1.1 update needed when ever you can. Thanks.
  6. Not sure if this translates, but on PC using Inf Stamina, instant Ultimate will get you banned.
  7. Thank you. This is important for Auto farming gate.
  8. I think it’s safe to say this is dead sadly @Rook?
  9. @DanYal can confirm. Same issue. Mod is broken.
  10. @DanYal I think It’s patched. Not working for me at least.
  11. Will test. It worked. But i keep getting ban after just one game. Annoying at the current state lol.
  12. PvP works fine now. But friend battles are not for me. Also I cannot play the game without the hack because I used the skip tutorial and now it gives me a no characters chosen error. I have no idea how to fix that.
  13. Same issue, I can never battle my friends or PvP. Always gets disconnected even if I don’t turn anything on. @DanYal can you shed some light on this please? Also is there anyway to fix the skip tutorial issue where if you use it, later on you can’t complete and you get a “no character chosen” error. I want to complete the beginning tutorial because otherwise everytime the game updates I can’t play unless the hack is updated. Thanks
  14. @Joka Is it normal to always get disconnected from opponents in Online match, Even when everything is off?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines