Jump to content

Kirky1604

Member
  • Posts

    87
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kirky1604

  1. 2075
  2. Because
  3. Count me in if. No ones found anything within a week and I make another 30 or so posts.
  4. Wow thats impressive
  5. As far as I'm concerned Flex is useless. Does anyone know any alternatives that work!
  6. There are bots on the cydia application: Autotouch. Have no idea how well they work though
  7. It's most likely that your account has been deleted or reset.
  8. Well I know it's a lot but u could get it of -- repository. I'd trust Dida more though.
  9. I agree with @Dida try safe mode. That should work.
  10. When this happened to my iPhone 5 iOS 8.3. I sent myself effective power. Its the only way that I could get it into Safety Mode. If this doesn't work it's an error in cydia. I would report it to Saurik.
  11. @ryaku Ifunbox doesn't have an installer
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines